• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288 saw new in the box nos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bummer dude, and congrats on the brandy new truck. A guy has to be able to get from point A to point B after all. Still rootin' for ya :cheers:

Skippy,

Nice truck. You have a warranty? Those Duramaxs love to eat injectors, maybe run some archoil in your fuel/oil.

Just my .02 bump for a sweet saw.

View attachment 428540 183,000 miles but gets me point a to b and it is paid for.
Forgot to add that it has carried 5 dead elk, 30 dead deer, numerous dead chainsaws (and one new one) and tons of firewood. Not to mention the winch has rescued some friends!

Allright guys i,m headed to belize and honduras next month i,m going to invest some time ,funds and research in what i can bring back or ship home i will be looking for some monsters to bring home or maybe just some parts,or just try to get my foot in the door somewhere if anybody has a contact or researched this any help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back