• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288 saw new in the box nos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
59d7ca19b1f96db197eddf3060827145.jpg

Hook

Line

Sinker

BTW

What is the squishy on this 288xp?

How much charge for a 24oz framing hammer muffler mod?

I will be in belize july 6th checking out the stihl dealer looking at the ms780 anybody run one yet?

I have been back to work for a week after 8 weeks recovery from knee surgery. I wish, I wish but I can not.

All these guys with a signature reading In search/searching for a
Apple-Mint.jpg
288... This has got to be killing you! Reach down deep, this opportunity doesn't come often. What a beauty. To me, the 288 is like the old muscle car[insert your favorite one here]. And to see one like this is truly, as stated above, boner inspiring. Bump ;)

I found a small farm we are trying to buy right now . so we can be more self sufficient. Boy I wish I could but I can't .
Just think of how this might be destiny. A new 288 to go with a new farm. This might be one of those "meant to be" things. JK buddy, I know how bad you would love to buy it. I hope something works out and you can get it. It deserves to go to someone who will appreciate it.

Just think of how this might be destiny. A new 288 to go with a new farm. This might be one of those "meant to be" things. JK buddy, I know how bad you would love to buy it. I hope something works out and you can get it. It deserves to go to someone who will appreciate it.
I truly hope it works that way !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back