• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 288XP for trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFL

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a 288XP I would like to trade for a nice 70CC Husky or Stihl. I purchased this saw on this site from
ELECT6845 in February of this year. I added a new 28" bar from Left Coast Supplies with 2 new chains that will be included. Due to a faulty compression gauge, I tore into the saw and ended up putting a Meteor Piston Kit because I thought I might as well because it was easy at that point. I will say it is much harder to pull over with the new kit so compression is up. Also has new gaskets and a decompression plug. I only have cut a total of about 1/2 hour with the
saw and it is in perfect running condition. The piston picture is the original that I will also include. IMG_1651.JPG I would also sell outright for $500 plus shipping.IMG_1646.JPGIMG_1650.JPGIMG_1730.JPGIMG_1731.JPGIMG_1732.JPGIMG_1721.JPGIMG_1726.JPGIMG_1724.JPG

I have a 371XP ported by Rattler362 on here, a real runner, new top end, larger HD6 carb etc. Let me know.

Thanks

Want a saw ready to run in good condition and would consider mint condition 60cc saws. If any worries about running, working condition of the 288XP just ask. Not hiding a thing! No carb issues, starts and runs fine. Delivers great oil to the new bar and have 1 brand new chain and 1 with 1/2 hour of cut time. Will include the original piston with trade.
Could get a video of the saw running if any one wants this.

I have a 371XP ported by Rattler362 on here, a real runner, new top end, larger HD6 carb etc. Let me know.

Thanks

the HD6 is actually a little smaller LOL unless of course the venturi was bored. it's also what came on almost all 371's. it's just not as EPA'd as the HD12. i like them both though as they both fuel a 371/372 saw fine.

Back