• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 288XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griff93

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a 288xp with a scored piston for sale PHO. It will need an ignition coil as well as the plug wire has rubbed badly. The top cover is low style and has some cracks. The chain cover is missing a couple of chunks as well. I can take pictures if there is some interest. This is a complete saw minus bar and chain. If rebuilding it, I'd expect to do crank seals/bearings which is what I think went wrong with it to cause a lean condition. Sold firm plus actual shipping.

Sold!! Thank Arboristsite.

I knew you guys liked 288s but I didn't realize they were this popular. I wish I had more of them to sell. I kept telling myself I would rebuild this 288 and continue to use it. I've decided to buy a 395 as it's replacement so there's no reason to keep it around.

That I what I get for asking for pics openly. I should had PM him. I could have gotten it before you! :chainsaw:

Anyway enjoy your saw! Looks like a fun one to get going & run it! :);)

I don't have enough to pass around! Thanks for getting them all turned on! I may have to post one for double the money lol. Jk

Back