2nd Kuuma VF-100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfarms

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Ordered my second Kuuma furnace for the shop! Put one in the house last fall and after heating with it last winter knew I wanted the same clean burning well made furnace for my shop. Will be picking it up sometime in October!

Ordered my second Kuuma furnace for the shop! Put one in the house last fall and after heating with it last winter knew I wanted the same clean burning well made furnace for my shop. Will be picking it up sometime in October!

Congrats on the new furnace! You will have to get some pics up on here when it comes :)

I'm gonna assume that your weren't new to wood burning when you got the Kuuma for your house..what did you replace with the VF-100?

I'm gonna assume that your weren't new to wood burning when you got the Kuuma for your house..what did you replace with the VF-100?

No, I'm not new to wood burning! I grew up in a farm house that was heated with wood only. I can't remember the brand, but it was one of those round firebox furnaces with a "donut" shaped heat exchanger. When I got engaged to get married my folks built a new house and so I've lived here all my life! We heated with that old furnace for a while and then replaced it with a Yukon-Husky-Eagle I. Heated with that for about 13 years. It kept me warm but it sure was a pain dealing with the creosote. The fire box is badly cracked to. When I saw the Kuuma online I called Daryl up and arranged to go up there and take a look. Was impressed with what I saw and the rest is history!!! No more creosote at all! What an awesome furnace!

It sure sounds like you're happy with the purchase. I've been eyeballing the Kumma stuff for a while and with the scientific data proving how efficient these units are it seems like a no-brainer....now I just need to find the money .

Thanks cfarms for your business we really appreciate it...

Others who are interested now's the time to upgrade to the Kuuma Vapor-Fire, which is the #1 Indoor Wood Burning Furnace on the market backed by our Independent test results. Call us today at 1-800-358-2049. We require a $500 deposit to get on our list with the rest payable upon shipment which wouldn't be until October as we are over a month behind. Mention arboristsite.com and receive a $100 discount. Remember if you aren't from MN you don't have to pay sales tax so it's like getting free shipping as well!!

Latest posts

Back