3 saw unbiased plan.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a deal on an 034. Prices seem good enough that I can make it a really hot working saw. Read that the 034 to 036 jump wasn't worth the weight.

I've never even cut with the 020t. She's still in pieces but I figured this was the perfect saw for trail clearing by bike. Compact, powerful and downed trees in northern UT are softwood around a foot in dameter.

The 372 is probably the largest practical saw I will ever need for felling and firewood in North Carolina and Maine.

I've got an 034 all apart that I never seem to find time to finish. Got new bearings, OEM piston, oiler kit, etc. I remember splitting the cased but on sure if I put them together or not, but that is all that has been done. I just don't need it, so the enthusiasm to do it is just not there. The saw was a "barn find".

I've got an 034 all apart that I never seem to find time to finish. Got new bearings, OEM piston, oiler kit, etc. I remember splitting the cased but on sure if I put them together or not, but that is all that has been done. I just don't need it, so the enthusiasm to do it is just not there. The saw was a "barn find".

Seems like a sleeper in the used market right now. Saw funds available friday. I have a problem. ha!

Back