3 semi loads of oak, hickory all delivered.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefs584ever

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This guy is a happy guy tonight.
Finally will be able to get ahead.
91ebb4798823be1eec9b14d6ccdb31ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

The Blockbuster will like these. Nice and straight and I prefer a bit bigger diameter to give me larger chunks for a boiler.

Damn dude you got hooked up big time.... Hell that will last you couple years for sure....I can't image getting a pile like that... I would be in heaven!!!!

Do you have an outdoor boiler.... Hell that looks to be 4 cold winters worth or more ain't it....

I'd be tempted to do some chainsaw milling on some of that stuff. How are you splitting it?
Going to process it with my processor.
Turning it all to firewood. Market appears to be saturated around these parts right now for pallet lumber.

I heard of a logger over here in northwestern Illinois selling truckloads of culls delivered for $850.00. Looks like it is in the 8-10 cord area. I personally have not had any dropped but have seen a couple of piles and when I enquired this is what I was told. They also indicated that you need to get on the list, be prepared, you never know for sure when it is coming. Calls the day before. Gets the landings full or the something and then needs to get rid of the unwanted stuff in a hurry to who ever is closest.

Back