30 Minute therapy session

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 6 sessions today then. And just now I realized I didn't take any before pictures! Some went away in a trailer and I've stacked some already too. Guess I'll have to get pics of the aftermath tomorrow. Looks like you could use a few more sessions to finish all the logs behind the splitter too. :clap:

We've got to talk to your therapist, obviously this person does not have a daytime/primetime talk show -- THANK GOD! :D

I've been in therapy for 1 1/2 months. I'm about sick of therapy.
Deer season opens next weekend. That's when I get a new therapist. Lol

Saw three doe Mule deer and two bucks today, yesterday was 5 white tail does. Saw a half dozen elk 400 yards away.. that's a long shot with my bow :hmm3grin2orange:

that is a good form of therapy can't wait to start my sessions

Saw three doe Mule deer and two bucks today, yesterday was 5 white tail does. Saw a half dozen elk 400 yards away.. that's a long shot with my bow :hmm3grin2orange:

make me jealous

My therapy lasted about 90 minutes this morning

002-1.jpg

I had to come home I forgot my Copenhagen in the garage when I left :msp_biggrin:

Have to go back up there and finish the job at hand now :)

Don't you folks work too hard. I'm on vacation. I might split a little wood for the old man, but that's about it. ;o)

Back