30nc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blades

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Pulled the pin and ordered a 30nc Englander, Gettin old and like to be warm. This is replacing my old country comfort which has seen better days and is to small for my current abode. When I swap them out I will rebuild the CC if it is possible ( it is a plate steel type with secondary burn) Green stamps being what they are now days, the 30 seemed like the best bet. Like its predecessor it will be running 24/7 from sometime in Nov. to April. ( perhaps even Oct. depending on Mother Nature's whims)

i have the same stove, been burning enough in it to heat my house solely with an empty oil tank for years (couldent afford oil for a while). i have had it going on 6 years now and it has been a great primary stove for me. after all that time i need to replace the fiber boards in the top but besides that it has been problem free.

i used to have a simple box stove with no afterburn chamber or tubes and i now get about twice the heat and burn times i used to.

Yer gonna like that stove, Blades. It is a no-nonsense, rock and roll heater. Englander is also known to be a very good company to deal with if you ever need to.

The quality of the company seemed to be fairly high in most opinions here, so was part of the deciding factor. I was waffling between the 30 and a similar sized unit from Drolet. I would have liked to get into one of the cast iron or soapstone rigs for the thermal mass functions, but green stamps are short.

Back