• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 32" - 36" D033 or Equivalent Large Mount Dolmar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Reaction score
I purchased a Dolmar 133 Super and I would like to get a Sprocket nosed bar worthy of its 85cc's. It uses the large mount Dolmar bar with the 14mm studs.

You bet! Hope you can get more use of them than I did!

And I will keep you in mind if I need a smaller bar!

The Stihl 3002 mount for the 088/090 is the bar you want. Then you just relocate or modify the oil hole.
I was hoping to get one without having to modify anything lol, I read the thread where everyone was discussing this mount and what would work and what wouldn't work, I was hoping I could just get lucky and find and actual bar without having to modify it. But I might just have to get a Stihl bar and modify it.

I was hoping to get one without having to modify anything lol, I read the thread where everyone was discussing this mount and what would work and what wouldn't work, I was hoping I could just get lucky and find and actual bar without having to modify it. But I might just have to get a Stihl bar and modify it.

Its not a big deal to modify, those 14mm Dolmar mounts are getting hard to find. I'll throw that total bar on here sometime, someone will want it.

Yes, set your old bar on top of it and mark where the oiler hole has to go.

Do you really want a .404 bar?
I just saw this, sorry for the late reply, I was just curious how well it would pull .404, I will take either 3/8 or .404. Probably 3/8 since the Saw is setup for it. There are some 30" Sachs Dolmar Bars on eBay I have been thinking about since they won't require modifications

Think I have a new Carlton, but its less then 32". 30 or 28", if you might be interested I'll locate it and confirm the details.
I will give it some thought and get back with you, I just got the Saw yesterday and I need to clean it up a bit before I do anything else

Its not a big deal to modify, those 14mm Dolmar mounts are getting hard to find. I'll throw that total bar on here sometime, someone will want it.

I know it’s 4 years late, but I’m wondering if you still have the 20” and would still like to part with it?

Back