• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 32" husquvarna bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riley1056

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have this basically new 32" .404 setup I'd like to trade for a 3/8s 28"-36" b&c skip preferred with big husky mount in comparable condition to mine. Might also consider trades on some power heads or complete saws just let me know what you have. Chain has never had a file on it.

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMAG0002.jpg
    IMAG0002.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMAG0003.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 23
Yea I'm also considering that lol but in reality I will just run this one until it's time for a new chain then swap the tip then. Saw pulls it fine I bucked up a 5ft oak log with it yesterday that's all the cutting that's on this setup along with dropping that same oak. I don't even really know why I want to switch it. If someone wanted to swap a more used then mine 24 and 36 that would be nice but I'm usually not that lucky.

Back