33 Flame log catcher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sensor419

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if 33Flame's log catcher on eBay fits the Speeco (not Huskee) 22 ton log splitter? If so, does it require the adapter he offers at extra cost? Also, how good a catcher is this one..quality of materials and construction, heavy duty,? I just bought the splitter new a couple of weeks ago. Thanks.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if 33Flame's log catcher on eBay fits the Speeco (not Huskee) 22 ton log splitter? If so, does it require the adapter he offers at extra cost? Also, how good a catcher is this one..quality of materials and construction, heavy duty,? I just bought the splitter new a couple of weeks ago. Thanks.

My buddy has one on his,and it fit just fine.
One sidenote, his shipping is a little steep.At the bottom of the auction he encourages folks to check his shipping with UPS.com, he says that 24 bucks is actual cost to ship.When I entered my zip code I came up with 18 bucks.

Other than that, its a good table if you dont have a welder handy and some scrap metal.I built an identical table for mine out some scrap stuff and sheeted over it with some diamond plate I had laying around.You might want to consider doing the same, his table has a tendency to let little stuff slip through and hit the ground.

I have one on my 22 ton huskee. It did not require the adaptor. I am very happy with the form, fit and function. Maybe the shipping is slightly high but I can say that mine was shipped the day that I ordered it so that is worth something to me.

Back