338XPT Husqvarna vs.ms200stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I get the sarcasm, relax.What are you stalking me on here, LOL I had to look back through all 10 pages of this thread to see if somehow I said this directly against you, nope, your attack on me was the first, so I don't know what your deal was for that. I too use a rear handled saw when it calls for it, and they're just clumsier to ME is all. Forgive me for trying a little humor with the nail comment. What makes you an expert anyways?? Age? I NEVER claimed I was an expert, so since you came after me for using a little humor, what do you have in mind for all the other people who posted on the subject? Why just me?? What spawned this anyway?

My problem with you? Ok, this won't be popular, but twice now just recently, when someone says something you don't like, you have to bring up Iraq or the fact that you are a veteran. What is with this need for recognition over the fact that you've served your country? I'm appreciative of our veterans, yes very. This country wouldn't be as great as it is without our veterans. But i personally know guys who've done much more heroic stuff than you in the service of their country that don't feel the constant need for recognition. True heroes didn't do what they did for the recognition.
But you want recognition, ok, fine. Treecutr, thank you for serving our country. Your deeds make some consider you as a hero, and i only hope my son can grow up to be as fine an American as you so obviously are.

Now, can we argue about something without you trying to make me feel guilty for picking on a veteran? You prefer top handle, i prefer rear handle. We disagree, who cares, i stated my reasons, you stated yours. Disagreement is the nature of this site.

Lol, the age thing. Just because i'm a couple years younger than you doesn't mean i've only been doing treework professionally for about a year.

Last edited:
I also am a veteran. Navy. We were in the Persian Gulf around the time of the election in 1980 waiting for Carter to leave so we could get the 50 hostages out when Carter lost. Me, I didn't know much, I was a Boiler Tech.
Jeff :cheers:
USS Anchorage; LSD-36

I also am a veteran. Navy. We were in the Persian Gulf around the time of the election in 1980 waiting for Carter to leave so we could get the 50 hostages out when Carter lost. Me, I didn't know much, I was a Boiler Tech.
USS Anchorage; LSD-36

So you have fun first time crossing equator?:monkey:

When we got back in port, I had my gear at my parent's house and could usually make 50 bucks a day!. For me it was good. Yeah, we were the first ship allowed in Malaysia after something to do with China. 1980 in Malaysia was the first time I saw Rugby played. Awesome.

Oh yeah, I turned down my first set of orders to Rota, Spain and crossed my fingers for San Diego! I was lucky, huh! Most guys stayed on board cause they were from your neck of the woods. I was back home- for a while,
OK, I will shut up.
Jeff

Back