• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

$339,000,000 ?

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
MEGA Cash option wood cut it in half roughly, taxes wood take another half, So $85-90,000,000 play money to get ya thru the rest of your life? Since I did spend $2 on a ticket , it has the same possibility or probability as any other # combination. Red Cross gets a 1/4, a not for profit " sniper in the field support fund" gets similar, food banks in my home state get a chunk split between them. Forget the correct name for support of first responders dependents when they pass in the line, recieves about $15,000,000 just because. In other words almost everything after original taxes is given to not for profit outfits. I believe they wood use the money more effectively than the money sucking tax takers.
That use reduces the tax liability and provides a very large tax refund that is more than what I can use with any level of safety.
Thoughts?

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
MEGA Cash option wood cut it in half roughly, taxes wood take another half, So $85-90,000,000 play money to get ya thru the rest of your life? Since I did spend $2 on a ticket , it has the same possibility or probability as any other # combination. Red Cross gets a 1/4, a not for profit " sniper in the field support fund" gets similar, food banks in my home state get a chunk split between them. Forget the correct name for support of first responders dependents when they pass in the line, recieves about $15,000,000 just because. In other words almost everything after original taxes is given to not for profit outfits. I believe they wood use the money more effectively than the money sucking tax takers.
That use reduces the tax liability and provides a very large tax refund that is more than what I can use with any level of safety.
Thoughts?
I WON, I WON $2 errr broke even

ktmtigger

ktmtigger

ArboristSite Operative
Damn I had my long long lost twice removed cousin email all typed up and ready to send. Well could use a buck fitty for coffee

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Don't forget a couple saws for everyone on AS! :clap:
Yes Mastermind will be happy with the overload til he becomes bored with the same-o-same
Also they claim it will reach $367,000,000 so a catered GTG w/ door prizes Masterminded 661's and 462's.
Cannon 50" & 60" bars to cut cookies on some solid large logs. Drawing for a few simmington grinders. 300 -450# bacon for this crowd to have some each. Ya'll Know it's easy to get carried away with dreamz of unreasonably large amount of discretionary funding all at once without having to do a thing for it.
The greatest percentage of money into the lotteries across the country comes from people on the dole who are mathmaticly challenged in the worst way.
Rest easy topsiders

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
With that kind of money I’d get 12 naked dancing ladies on a 100 acre estate and chase them around. Eat your heart out Charlie Sheen. I’d die from a heart attack before I’d catch them but what a way to go. Lol

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Soon there will be numbers drawn for 418,000,000 dollars = $104,500,000 takeshome dollars roughly. I've got 1 ticket so a chance.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yes you are correct. In between, like now, there are a few dollars in my wallet and clothes on my back. Should the same #'s be drawn that are on the ticket. I'll have a whole lot of different living challenges than now. But I will have enough money to hire a few advisers to help guide me in what I want to do.

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Addicted to ArboristSite
90,000,000.... Should be enough to be a logger for 10 or 15 years :laugh:

Might be able to squeak out a used trailer house and a semi clapped out F350 from the Ritchie Bros auction.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
90,000,000.... Should be enough to be a logger for 10 or 15 years :laugh:

Might be able to squeak out a used trailer house and a semi clapped out F350 from the Ritchie Bros auction.
Already got the used trailer on 5.35 acres paid for. Wood like to buy an older fire engine to load logs or slabs onto that lower deck. Twin tires each side of rear might help with the traction trouble on the yard waste. Gear boxes each side might fit some of my medium & short bars & the power heads and remaining supplies. And it's got less than 20,000 miles, looks spiffy.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Fire engine still listed $444,000,000 = over$111,000,000 wire transferred into someone's account if anyone has the matching numbers. Nobody hits it next time, money will get poured into ticket sales by the people on the gov't dole who've just got moneys for the whole month. Statistics say that is where the majority of money played in lotteries come from.