• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346 NE for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$400 - I'd buy it if you lived here, but we have the issue of Canada/US border broker fees (maybe $75 for them to fiddle with some paper), PST and GST taxes (12%) and serious gouging on delivery fees (Fedex and UPS multiply your rates by about 5X for Canada - smiling all the time) that will all likely add another $200 onto it :(

stuff under a $100 will often pass through the border with no fees or taxes, but anything larger and they used to apply the 12% taxes, plus hefty UPS broker and delivery fees, couriers used to kill us but it's been a while since I bought something large out of the US, it was always safer to have anything sent by USPS to bypass couriers grabbing broker fees at the border. Then there's the 25%+ currency difference right now. I would expect it would be around $700 Cdn all in.

I've never shipped anything over the border. We use a mailbox drop address in Port Huron and pick it up there and bring it over as personal use. Once in awhile they charge us the tax but usually just send us on home. The drop is a guys house and he charges a few bucks for the service. I would think Christmas would be a good time to ship your Uncle a saw as a present?

I've never shipped anything over the border. We use a mailbox drop address in Port Huron and pick it up there and bring it over as personal use. Once in awhile they charge us the tax but usually just send us on home. The drop is a guys house and he charges a few bucks for the service. I would think Christmas would be a good time to ship your Uncle a saw as a present?
And this saw just might sell by Christmas!

Anything you might be looking for along the lines of trades? Maybe not even saw related?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I can't believe how hard it has been to sell such a nice little light-saber of a chainsaw....

Too many people who have never tried one of these and don't see what all the fuss is about. I am mostly just a backyard saw repair guy doing it on the side, and I can say for sure that these little Husky 346xp's new and old, are super fast in the wood. They feel as light as the little tiny, cheapie saws, but without the cheap feel and a LOT more power and reliability...

Even when I am only cutting for a few hours for myself, I promise that one of my must have saws will be a 346xp of some kind.

For the guys that say "go buy a new homeowner quality saw for $350-$400", I say"why, when you can get a sweet used pro series 346xp for ~$400!".

Good luck on the sale, apparently people haven't figured out that it is time to go cut wood!!

Back