• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346XP 2004 OE $300 PHO plus ship

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earache

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Completely stock 2004 346. Starts good, runs good, oils good. Before this one gets ran over by my dozer, my forwarder, my log truck, or my processor, I'd like to see someone get some use out of it. It has an odd hole in the clutch cover housing (like that when I got it), that you can see in pic.
Cleared check, money order, or cash.
Thank you for looking. KIMG2007.jpg

Attachments

• KIMG2008.jpg
    KIMG2008.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 175
  • KIMG2003.jpg
    KIMG2003.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 162
  • KIMG2004.jpg
    KIMG2004.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 170
  • KIMG2005.jpg
    KIMG2005.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 163
  • KIMG2006.jpg
    KIMG2006.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 154
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 161
I could not find anywhere on the forum rules when or how often the OP could "bump" this "to the top"...i.e., once a week, once a month.
So, I'll do it now and hopefully not have to again.

[/ATTACH] KIMG1995.jpg KIMG1996.jpg KIMG1997.jpg KIMG1998.jpg KIMG2000.jpg KIMG1993.jpg KIMG1994.jpg I am REALLY sorry here. I just reviewed all of the pics of my 346s for sale. I have pics of the DD346 mixed in to the stock pics. I am fixing it now (trying to).
Brett, you were supposed to catch that!!!
In the meantime if anyone wants pics sent to them via text, I am much more adept at that.

Ok, this is correct now. Please disregard the DD pics, those are of a different saw that is for sale. This title and price is correct.
Thank you and again my apologies.

The DD one really doesn't have much run time, but the bouncing around in the side box makes it look so!
Thank you for the insight.
I had a 262xp of the same condition, spent years in a tuck box with very little run time. It looked horrible and took awhile to sell. Think I got $150 (shipped) for it on here. Condition and price is everything.

Back