• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346XP 2004 OE $300 PHO plus ship

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised this hasn't sold. All I can figure is that OEs are now 3 generations back (550, 346NE, 346OE) which hurts desirability the same way you can now get a clean 272 for $250 but people are still wetting themselves over a beat-up 372, and once the 572 hits the US market then the 272s will have no buyers left.

GLWS. Hopefully someone will buy this before I give in and do it myself.

OE & NE are so close to the same saw it shouldn't matter, & all parts interchange.

I'd buy this one in a heart beat, if I didn't already have 5 of em.
the n.e. does have 5 more cc ...however has that damb weed eater primer bulb ..I would rather sacrifice the 5 cc and not have the bulb ...that said ..there is no BAD or unwanted ... 346/357 saws period ....I had 5-6 of them down to 2 now :(...

the n.e. does have 5 more cc ...however has that damb weed eater primer bulb ..I would rather sacrifice the 5 cc and not have the bulb ...that said ..there is no BAD or unwanted ... 346/357 saws period ....I had 5-6 of them down to 2 now :(...
Agreed, but that 5cc is hardly noticeable & the OE port timing seems a bit hotter. I've had a NE since 2011 and never had a problem with the primer bulb, but it's easy to do away with it at any point.

I think a bigger part of this saw not selling is the prospect of commercial use, however limited. Most guys on here arent willing to risk $300 on a saw that they may see as worn out or beat on or whatever. If i had a spare $300 this woulda been gone long ago.

I think that too. However this saw I purchased from a homeowner that didn't like the leaky bar oil. I've never used it commercially.

ill bet this saw would be gone... if listed on flee-bay.... parts saws are selling for $300+ ;) ...I like to list in several listing area's local ect.... for the most exposure ............I am sure not everyone will agree and you do have to pay fees ...

The OE is slightly easier to work on. The carb comes out easier because there are no primer bulb lines and it has a screw clamp on the intake boot instead of the the snap ring. I hate those snap rings. Otherwise these saws are really a pleasure to work on. Much roomier than a stihl 260. $300 is a good price for a quality runner.

i seem to remember reading somewhere that the OP don't use paypal which could be why to i guess. we gotta somehow get away from that crooked demon anyways. would be nice if they set up over border EMT. you guys state side should just be using EMT. i do for all stuff in Canada.

Latest posts

Back