• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 346xp dawgs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
Set of used custom made 346xp dawgs. Decided I'll likely never need a 346 again so may as well trade the dawgs away. I am looking for a pair of pro safety 5 spike 390 dawgs in trade. Whether they are purchased new or a used set I don't care as they will be used the day after I receive them anyways. Sure the 390 spikes are bigger and might seem more valuable to some but they can be had while these cannot. the chain catcher hole was drilled to far back but could be slotted or drilled further out front to accept the catcher. i just used them with the stock catcher.

http://www.baileysonline.com/Chains...arna-372-385-390-570-575-576-XP-Chainsaws.axd

5ddd4747d96310221dbb4829ff359688.jpg

This isn't a sale thread so am I aloud to be an *******

prick! :D it's allowed jackass lol there's a long story as to why i don't give things away free here anymore. couple greedy members ruined it for everyone else. i had a shed full of projects and parts when i joined and pretty much gave it all away. most of which i even paid the shipping on. Cody's a good guy though and i bought the spikes i needed so i might just drop them in the next box i send his way. ;)

Back