346XP Kickstand

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dolmar factory kick stands ...............:cheers::cheers:

I have not seen any problem with them.........I see plenty of older Husky caps that leak though......The "Troll"was a bad leaker till I replaced the caps.....

The 5100S that I inherited :cry: has done it from the outset - no "pools", mostly just the odor + slight vapor marks below the cap.
I haven't posted about it "in the open" earlier, as I guessed it isn't a typical issue.

I have not seen any problem with them.........I see plenty of older Husky caps that leak though......The "Troll"was a bad leaker till I replaced the caps.....

Sounds like dried-out O-ring related, but I don't think that normally happens on a new saw, and it looks perfectly OK.

The 5100S that I inherited :cry: has done it from the outset - no "pools", mostly just the odor + slight vapor marks below the cap.
I haven't posted about it "in the open" earlier, as I guessed it isn't a typical issue.

I sell alot of Husky caps and replacements for broken flip caps from some of the Stihls...

Last edited:
The Dual BIG spikes come factory on latest PS5100's with cat's and will be on the 5105 with cat's the extra on top is to keep the hotter cat muffler away from the wood

Scott

the 346 reminds me of the ole mac 10-10s and old poulans that ALWAYS fell over to their right side

If the saw was man enough it would stand up on its own LOL

Scott

Back