346XP Kickstand

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, everyone knows the 346 would rather fall over and lay on it's side than set up straight. I read that a 357 standard dog helped. Well, it does, but not much. It needs a dog on the clutch cover. I don't see one in the 357 IPL. Anyone have a solution that isn't huge spikes for something else?

I see one of my tree service guys took a 2x6 made cuts in it and sets saw bars in the cuts........that way they dont roll around in the back of his truck...

OK, everyone knows the 346 would rather fall over and lay on it's side than set up straight. I read that a 357 standard dog helped. Well, it does, but not much. It needs a dog on the clutch cover. I don't see one in the 357 IPL. Anyone have a solution that isn't huge spikes for something else?

I put a small bent piece of metal that is held by a handlebar screw. Really is like a sidestand.

That tippiness bothered me from the getgo.

Kinda like....

I find it hard to understand why this is bothering people in the first place......:help:

Having a date of the lifetime ,,,beautiful woman,,and look at her and she has a booger on the tip of her nose...You know she's hot,,,lookin good,,but that one thing that just bothers ya...... LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back