• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346XP NE w/16" Cannon SB

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Block

WFO or I don't go
Reaction score
20171113_144631.jpg 20171113_144613.jpg 20171113_144558.jpg I am selling my beloved super clean 346XP NE in my sig (along with everything else but the 372). It has a really nice 16" Cannon Super Bar 3/8s .058 in perfect condition. The saw is stock except for some heat tape under the top cover to protect it and a tank vent mod by the previous owner. I bought the saw from @PULLINmyPOULAN and the bar from @westcoaster90 they can confirm the condition if they feel like chiming in. I will send 2 chains with the saw 1 full comp 1 full skip both square ground and a nice Echo branded scabbard. It also has an almost new 7 pin rim. May need a carb kit as it has been sitting a while. The reason for the sale is I am trying to start a small side business and some hobbies have to go. I can take more pics and a compression test by request. I have a crappy gauge and I live at 5,000 feet above sea level so its going to read low with any gauge. Hell my 372 MMWS reads 165psi.

I would like to get $500 plus shipping. That's less then I have invested in it by a fair amount.

Back