• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! 346XP NE

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
I'm curious to see how my fresh 346 compares to the newish 5100 I just picked up.
First time I have had both at the same time
In my experience, it will depend on the bar and chain choice. 346 is faster with .325 and shorter bars, the torque of the Dolly pulls it ahead on the bigger end of the 50cc spectrum. I'm curious what you find though.

Johnmn

Johnmn

ArboristSite Operative
In my experience, it will depend on the bar and chain choice. 346 is faster with .325 and shorter bars, the torque of the Dolly pulls it ahead on the bigger end of the 50cc spectrum. I'm curious what you find though.
I have both fitted with 3/8 currently
Both muffler modded but 346 has base delete

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice and clean. OCD like others may have. I thought the same thing about 550 and 562, almost same size. Cut with one I rebuilt, then grabbed my 562 and cut. Was surprised how much smaller and lighter 550 felt. Will compare them to 572 when dropping some oak wilt trees. Have you removed a 572 muffler screen and noticed how muffler is opened up more than I thought it would be. GLWS.

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Nice and clean. OCD like others may have. I thought the same thing about 550 and 562, almost same size. Cut with one I rebuilt, then grabbed my 562 and cut. Was surprised how much smaller and lighter 550 felt. Will compare them to 572 when dropping some oak wilt trees. Have you removed a 572 muffler screen and noticed how muffler is opened up more than I thought it would be. GLWS.
All I've done this far is fondle a 572 at the dealer

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
I just took the oiler apart. Everything looked normal. I cleaned everything real good, dabbed a little YB4 around the sealing surfaces, and bolted it back together. Maybe I was just being anal about the dribble. Maybe it will be gone tomorrow. Either way, there's nothing defective in there.

NCPT

Love my saws
I just took the oiler apart. Everything looked normal. I cleaned everything real good, dabbed a little YB4 around the sealing surfaces, and bolted it back together. Maybe I was just being anal about the dribble. Maybe it will be gone tomorrow. Wither way, there's nothing defective in there.
I would be more worried if most my saws didn't leak a little oil while sitting.

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Just ran this thing making a couple noodling cuts in some ash rounds. Shoulda video'd because it runs really good. I set it on the bench so I'll have a report on leakage later. I'm heading up north to the Evart area tomorrow, I can bring it along if anyone wants to take it for a spin. @bowtechmadman this would look really good sitting next to a 5100s.

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
I would be more worried if most my saws didn't leak a little oil while sitting.
I wish I could share your concern Paul. I snuck out to the shop before heading out this morning and there wasn't a drop on the bench under it. Still plenty in the bar too. The dribble is fixed. This one's ready for a new owner.

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
It depends on what size bar and chain you would like, in some setups I have some pretty nice stuff. Some pretty used. Here's an example: these are the two 18" .325 bars I have. Either of these with one chain would add $25.
20190806_170521.jpg

singinwoodwackr

singinwoodwackr

Addicted to ArboristSite
I just took the oiler apart. Everything looked normal. I cleaned everything real good, dabbed a little YB4 around the sealing surfaces, and bolted it back together. Maybe I was just being anal about the dribble. Maybe it will be gone tomorrow. Either way, there's nothing defective in there.
What is yb4?
I have the same leak on mine.

av8or3

av8or3

ArboristSite Operative
Daymn Tim,
I wish I’d seen your ad first. I bought this one Monday for a friend with a tree service. He gave me two to make one and I was able to get the 45cc one up and running. Not enough of the 50cc left to save, and it’s his fav climbing saw.
Oh well, when it gets here I’m gonna offer it to him for $375. After running this 346, if he don’t want it I’ll be proud to keep it. Screaming little saw.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/173991345915

See ya! Jim