• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 346xp ne

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradarnett

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello, in the market for a new (to me) saw as I recently gifted my old 026 to my dad. I used a friend's 346xp ne recently and really like it.

Hoping to find a good running 346xp ne that someone is willing to send off to good home. Let me know if you have 1 you would sell. Have money sitting in PayPal ready to go!

Thanks, Brad.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the 2152 is a Johnsered, not a Husqvarna. While the two share similarities in design, the differences are more than just in the color of plastic. The Husky has an angled top handle, while the Johnny has a straight handle.

All of this is a minor point considering the OP asked for a 346xp NE 50cc. The mention of “NE” is repeated several times. The equivalent to the NE “new edition” would be a 2153 50cc. The 2152 would be closer to the older 346xp OE 45cc.

This would be like someone asking for a 550XP mark II and someone offering a 2252 (equivalent to 550 xp MK I) instead of at least a 2253.

Just want to make that clear in case the OP didn’t understand what was being offered to him.

2152 is 52cc so not really closer to the 45cc OE. They are essentially nthe same chasis with some small differences, but parts mechanically interchange, not cosmetically.

2152 is 52cc so not really closer to the 45cc OE. They are essentially nthe same chasis with some small differences, but parts mechanically interchange, not cosmetically.

Does this imply the saw has an aftermarket big bore cylinder?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the 2152 is a Johnsered, not a Husqvarna. While the two share similarities in design, the differences are more than just in the color of plastic. The Husky has an angled top handle, while the Johnny has a straight handle.

All of this is a minor point considering the OP asked for a 346xp NE 50cc. The mention of “NE” is repeated several times. The equivalent to the NE “new edition” would be a 2153 50cc. The 2152 would be closer to the older 346xp OE 45cc.

This would be like someone asking for a 550XP mark II and someone offering a 2252 (equivalent to 550 xp MK I) instead of at least a 2253.

Just want to make that clear in case the OP didn’t understand what was being offered to him.
So do you want to buy a 2252 lol.
Does this imply the saw has an aftermarket big bore cylinder?
This question would imply that you don't know the jreds that well.

Not as high strung, just as nimble. I think you may need to work out a little more. :laughing::cheers: Do you have a 346 to sell him? Bet you know where one is. :drinkingcoffee:
Well for a limbing saw those are great characteristics ;), but if a guy wants a one saw plan for firewood 20" and down or a 2 saw plan with a 572, then the 550 mk2 is a great saw. Probably, but I'm in shape, round is a shape :laugh: . Sure do, a brand new one, or one to build(scored) and a cylinder kit, or a 353(nice clean saw that runs well) and the cylinder kit. Almost done with the :drinkingcoffee:, lots to do outside when I'm finished.

,my son took the top cover off his new 55 cc jred and the big “ H “ is on the under side of it. TSC it was on sale a while back.

Back