346XP or 026Pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats on your saw john! wait till you put it to the wood and notice the difference in cutting speed compared to the 026 - just remember to let the saw keep high revs and dont bog it down. the saw cuts with its awesome chainspeed and will cut the quickest this way - its a little different from the stihls that are more bottom end saws with no real top end compared to the 346xp. and kick some butt!!!!:D

John....Are you doing the lambchop again? ....can you just shut the hell up about your 357(Jonsered clone)..and run a big boys saw....take the 2171 out from under your bed...and make use of it......if all you need is a 357 with a 12" bar then you must be in peckerpoleland.....I am really tired of hearing out your...(hands in the air waving) 357......get a Canadian double ended/double bitted Lambchop..and we will kick Roberts butt....

Good Point !!

Very good point Gypo!! I like your thinking, The logger does make the saw and not the other way. I do take good care of my saws. I have run lots of saws in the last 25 years, from logging to firewood and it does depend on applacation. I like a 28" bar for deck cutting cuz I saw 4,5, or 6 or more logs at once. My 2065 is a year old and has cut over 300 cord of wood and still looks almost as new, I was disappointed when the starter cover sticker came off, I took it back to the dealer for warrenety! :D I don't know John I have taken the same good care of my stihls, homelites, shindiawas,clintons and polans, all pro saws no peanut cutters. We all have our nitch. It's always good readin' on here. Thanks for the lively posts!!! :D

Wendell

Hi Wendell, keep the big chips flyin!
Dennis! thanks for drawing me out of my 357 slump and sending me to the off topic forum here. I was beginning to think I had lost it as much as Jonathan Hobbs, but alas I am I havent spun any bearings as of yet.
Hats off to all chainsaw brothers and sisters.
Loggin's & Loggin's Logging Ltd.

Hi Dennis, here's the 0 Ninety again. First time I saw a 59" Rollomatic. It's so long it flops around like a wet dishrag.
This saw dwarfs the coveted 357WXPG.
John

Latest posts

Back