• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyboy553

Oakaholic
Reaction score
I have for sale a 346XP Husky. Nice clean saw. New 18" bar and chain that have never been in the wood. Built in 2009.

This saw has a new piston and rings with 5 tanks of mix through it to be sure everything checks out before offering it for sale. Also has the metal clamp on the carb boot and the limiters are clipped for proper tuning. It has the green fuel cap but the Cat muffler has been replaced with a non cat one.

This little saw is impressive! Puts a smile on my face when I bury it in wood and it still wants more!

I am listing 3 saws today. They belong to a friend of mine who does not do computers. If you are interested send me a msg and I will send you his phone number. Thanks.

Start a conversation if you are interested.
Not interested in any trades.

$450.00 shipped!

Ted

Berts Saws 3 001.JPG Berts Saws 3 008.JPG Berts Saws 3 009.JPG Berts Saws 3 010.JPG Berts Saws 3 011.JPG

Last edited:
Back