• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For any one thinking about this saw. Don't worry about that little bit of paint missing that's an easy fix. The fact that the stickers from factory on the bottom of the saw tells how much it wasn't used. I would be all over this if I were able.

For any one thinking about this saw. Don't worry about that little bit of paint missing that's an easy fix. The fact that the stickers from factory on the bottom of the saw tells how much it wasn't used. I would be all over this if I were able.
Fix, you guys and your shelf saws wrapped in blankets :laugh:.
Pretty boys with pretty saws :p.

Tempting, but will prolly take a little more to get me to part with the 064;). I would trade the 51 though:). You wouldn't want the 064 anyway, it's not pretty;).
Ok, I guess if it doesn't sell I'll do the 51;).
Buy the way it's @Laslabjohn who likes them super perty. Me, I want them to cut wood!

Ok guys so no one is wanting a nice looking 346, what would you all like me to list, I just might have it.
I'm looking to sell a bunch of saws, but my prices are what they are, sorry tire kickers(you know who you are ;).

aaa ,ya no... just kick them and then polishing the white walls :).........quote ...I'm not sure what it is people like so much about them lol...... not a big fan hu?...... was looking to trade my clean .026 for one but if you say there not "all that" ..... I know the 262xp I just sold was not bad.... however id have to say it was not "all that" I was not that impressed as spike 60 stated a little over-rated or not knowing what " all the hype" is about them ....

Let me get you a rag, you missed a spot.
I love the 346/353 2153/2152, they are some of the best saws around and I've owned them all, and many of the 2152 and 346 both oe and ne. If you buy one as a one saw plan and have large trees you may be let down. The 550 in stock form will beat the 346 if your not worried about the autotune having problems, I loved my 550 and so does the guy I sold it to right @Bmezz88 .
I think when you use a saw for it's intended purpose (size in cc's style such as home owner farm/ranch, or pro) and have expectations that are appropriate for that specific saw you will typically be less disappointed and not overly impressed. A person who has lots of experience behind a saw will have a tendency to be less impressed in general ,unless a saw stands heads above the rest. Those who have little experience with a saw other than a homeowner or farm ranch saw will most likely be pleasantly surprised. The 346 is a great saw for it's intended purpose, and is an awesome base to build from for those who want a ported saw or to do some light mods on. Many are afraid of the newer saws and their problems and would prefer the old proven technology rather than take a chance.
You can swing over and run one anytime you'd like and see how they run for yourself, and bring @spike60 and some 346 cylinders :).
Maybe you would be more impressed with a 272 ;).20160921_124053.jpg

Latest posts

Back