• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So nice. That would be perfect for the 6 fresh wind blown dead ash I found hunting this morning. Just can't have another one until my oldie is broken beyond repair. Just don't have the heart to straight gas it.

So nice. That would be perfect for the 6 fresh wind blown dead ash I found hunting this morning. Just can't have another one until my oldie is broken beyond repair. Just don't have the heart to straight gas it.
I hear that, wouldn't want you to either.
Need to keep as many of them around for as long as possible :).

Got my saw yesterday, and everything was in great shape. It was all as promised, and even a few things added that I wasn't expecting. The saw looked practically new and even better than the pics. If I could give a rating it would be an A++!

Glad you are happy with everything, wait til you run it. Merry Christmas as far as the extras :D.
Mr. Moon is a great guy to deal with and was 100% willing to go beyond the call to fix a problem that paypal created. Very good communication also.
Thanks,
Brett

Latest posts

Back