• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got that right Brett! I love the 550 you sold me... I have bigger saws but I can't put that 550 down! Its an angry beaver for its size :dancing:

Let me get you a rag, you missed a spot.
I love the 346/353 2153/2152, they are some of the best saws around and I've owned them all, and many of the 2152 and 346 both oe and ne. If you buy one as a one saw plan and have large trees you may be let down. The 550 in stock form will beat the 346 if your not worried about the autotune having problems, I loved my 550 and so does the guy I sold it to right @Bmezz88 .
I think when you use a saw for it's intended purpose (size in cc's style such as home owner farm/ranch, or pro) and have expectations that are appropriate for that specific saw you will typically be less disappointed and not overly impressed. A person who has lots of experience behind a saw will have a tendency to be less impressed in general ,unless a saw stands heads above the rest. Those who have little experience with a saw other than a homeowner or farm ranch saw will most likely be pleasantly surprised. The 346 is a great saw for it's intended purpose, and is an awesome base to build from for those who want a ported saw or to do some light mods on. Many are afraid of the newer saws and their problems and would prefer the old proven technology rather than take a chance.
You can swing over and run one anytime you'd like and see how they run for yourself, and bring @spike60 and some 346 cylinders :).
Maybe you would be more impressed with a 272 ;).View attachment 527653
nice. can I bring these also ? maybe we can tip back a couple and cut some cookies? :)

Attachments

• 20160831_181200_resized.jpg
    20160831_181200_resized.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • 20160424_161130_resized.jpg
    20160424_161130_resized.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
For sure, sounds fun to me, can't drink but you can.
I like cookies :sweet:, I cut mine to 16-18" though :).
Problem is I would have to unstack some green logs.
I don't really want to have to double handle them, but for the sake of a mini GTG, I'd be down for it and so would the logs lol.
Oh right there are two of those saws I was saying stand heads above the rest, depending on which jred that is, but I'm guessing there has been a mod or two done.
Where are you at, I'm more right than left, but I'm sure we could find some place in the middle:rock:.

nice, dont drink alcoholic beverages either , thats bigger logs than we have here in utah mostly cactus and grease wood lol ...the jred is a 2171 and ported by myself with a 75cc top-end have a good one brett.... glws
That's how long I cut the cookies, the logs i get are normally 12"-24" :).
You are more left that right out there, looks like we'll need to meet up at the Missouri GTG lol.
That 2171 sounds fun, sold my 2171 last summer but it wasn't ported, but it was still a lot of fun.
Thanks Mr Black

I actually sold 2 of the 3 I had for sale brett. Kept the nib, but picked these up yesterday

Attachments

• 20161007_192757.jpg
    20161007_192757.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 44
Nice, can't believe you sold 2 of them, or that you'd buy a stihl, this was just delivered today lol. Never ran one so I'm looking forward to cutting with it.20161008_113330.jpg

I here the 241 rips, let me know how it runs. I buy many brands but I try and keep the husqvarna's more often. The 660 has a lot of new parts new p&c, clutch cover, big spikes, and handle, just needs carburetor work. I listing the 2260 but kinda hope it dnt sell either.

I here the 241 rips, let me know how it runs. I buy many brands but I try and keep the husqvarna's more often. The 660 has a lot of new parts new p&c, clutch cover, big spikes, and handle, just needs carburetor work. I listing the 2260 but kinda hope it dnt sell either.
I'm totally joking, I have a bunch in sthils,husky, and jreds. I just try not to keep doubles of to may except the 50cc huskys as they are my favorites :sweet:.
PM me on the 2260.
Missing one in the jred lineup.

Back