• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 359/357xp dual felling dogs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GusGus2020

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a couple of sets of these. If you have access to the package including the chain catch, even better.

In addition, I don’t know if anyone had the ability to fabricate sets of these if no one has an one set - Bailey’s is asking a fortune for them.

Looking for a couple of sets of these. If you have access to the package including the chain catch, even better.

In addition, I don’t know if anyone had the ability to fabricate sets of these if no one has an one set - Bailey’s is asking a fortune for them.
I plan on making a set that kinda matches the small 372 dogs.

Right on Dan. I'm still working on my 288xp lol. It's only been on the bench for over a year :oops:o_O but I almost have it done. Just waiting on a couple handle parts from B. Plust.

Well the lockdowns should be back once flu season hits so I should have lots of time for projects at that time. I do have 6 saws ready to sell that i built from the batch I bought last January, so I have been getting a few projects completed. Likely start listing them this week now that the cooler weather is here.

Good info.. Can anyone confirm that 460 dogs will bolt right up to a 359? I see some listings for factory dogs that list the 357,359, 455, 460, 461. But very few aftermarket 359 dogs.

Back