• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 361+\- for 241

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phecda

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
have a 361 in good shape, just got fully serviced by local stihl dealer, looking for a much lighter saw as I have a lot of 4-6" trees to fell soon.

I have new .063 20" bar and chains etc,
I'd really like one of the 63PS3 setups, or pho/pho or whatever depending on condition can add cash or stuff on my end.

Saw is completely factory, all service has been done by my local stihl dealer

Plan is to send it to Brad to get souped up.
Of course, if someone has one already done and want a bigger saw... that's good to go too.

have a 361 in good shape, just got fully serviced by local stihl dealer, looking for a much lighter saw as I have a lot of 4-6" trees to fell soon.

I have new .063 20" bar and chains etc,
I'd really like one of the 63PS3 setups, or pho/pho or whatever depending on condition can add cash or stuff on my end.

Saw is completely factory, all service has been done by my local stihl dealer

Plan is to send it to Brad to get souped up.
Of course, if someone has one already done and want a bigger saw... that's good to go too.
Good evening Phecda.
Do you have any pictures.
Thanks,
Brett

No, I don't know that feeling :laughing:.
Yah, we know. We all know. Been a long while since a "WTB" or "WTT" thread started here that didn't inevitably include a picture of an example of the thread subject on your kitchen counter framed perfectly as to not let us case the contents of the surrounding rooms.

Yah, we know. We all know. Been a long while since a "WTB" or "WTT" thread started here that didn't inevitably include a picture of an example of the thread subject on your kitchen counter framed perfectly as to not let us case the contents of the surrounding rooms.
So your saying you know where to go to get your needs met. You know you can come up any time and take some for a test ride :).
The location I use is best for light, but when you come over you can also scope out the rest of the house, but yes a little of that too ;).

Any interest in this one.
350 cash Plus shipping.
If you have an appointment set with Brad I can ship it straight to him if you'd like.
No appointment with him yet. I don't think it would be hard to move a 361 for that, especially if I toss in a good bar and chain.

He never responded to me so not sure.
He hasn't been on AS since March 19th.
I have a 361 as well as a 360 pro that I'm looking to sell, the 361 may be spoken for. I can see if you'd like.

brett, how are these compared to the 346 very close i assume ?
Not in stock form, but they are a good bit lighter.
The newest 261 has a good bit more power than a 346ne, but was a bit of a disappointment to me since I figured based on everyones raving that I would want to sell every other 50cc saw I had, which was not the case. The 550 has just as much power as a 261 new version and can be had for less money, and I like orange :).
Now a ported 241, or 261 that's a whole different scenario:chainsaw:.

Back