• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372xp cases

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All extremedys will be removed crank included unless otherwise specified by you the seller that you need it or anything still bolted to the cases for an additional price . Otherwise a pair of solid 365 cases will be shipped dirty knowing bearings will need replaced 75 plus shipping to your location

Attachments

• E72B828C-0C23-463F-9F85-4825A2D7CA5C.jpeg
    E72B828C-0C23-463F-9F85-4825A2D7CA5C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • 595F5191-E654-478B-BD13-528A4A01CE54.jpeg
    595F5191-E654-478B-BD13-528A4A01CE54.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 18
  • C5E0819A-992C-4366-B9BE-E9E2A719FB90.jpeg
    C5E0819A-992C-4366-B9BE-E9E2A719FB90.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
Very professionally put. Been burned on here or are you a ebay seller? They arent nice enough so im going to pass. The saw that I am putting cases on is a 9/10 condition. Thank you though. Fyi most guys are good on here and wont burn you as long as you dont blatantly screw them. This isn't ebay.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My ocd isn't really bothered by that so much as having a saw that the cases would be well worn but all the cosmetic pieces around the cases near mint. The only time dirty parts bother me is when I get them and when the dirt is removed it reveals a load of damage to the part.

Its more resale value then performance. I sale a lot of saws at my shop and a saw with demolished cases and a lot of nice pretty plastics around it doesnt bring as much no matter how much i assure the buyer its a beast of a saw.

My ocd isn't really bothered by that so much as having a saw that the cases would be well worn but all the cosmetic pieces around the cases near mint. The only time dirty parts bother me is when I get them and when the dirt is removed it reveals a load of damage to the part.
I bought a oiler for one of my saws then when I got it it was filthy with oil and grime I cleaned it up only to discover a pinhole where one should not have been had to contact the seller to get another one had he had cleaned it up before he sent it wouldn't have run through this problem

Luckily ive only had one bad deal on here in nearly 5 years and it was USPS that made it bad and the seller wouldnt make it right. I get most of my parts from Bryan (bplust) and dale (morningman) they are awesome.

I opened up shop and have been slammed so havent been putting as much time into my personal saws. Can you get pictures of the cases i need the best looking set you have. Also i need the plastic inner piece of the ms461 recoil two of them. I managed to find two brand new recoil covers but no guts or plastic shroud.

Latest posts

Back