• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp OE Wrap Handle Excellent Shape PHO Sold!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldsawnut

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This saw is all original and excellent shape. Everything works like it should. Price is 600 shipped to the lower 48 only.. Please PM me if you have any questions about the saw.... I don't always get on here every day so please have patience with me. I will try to answer questions/offers in order received. I did change out the muffler with another OEM one just because there was a little surface rust on it. If you look close you can see it in the 3rd pic background. Also has new bar nuts and I'm sure I changed the plug at some time so perhaps not all original :) Thanks, John
IMG_0502.JPG IMG_0504.JPG IMG_0505.JPG IMG_0506.JPG IMG_0507.JPG IMG_0509.JPG IMG_0510.JPG IMG_0513.JPG IMG_0512.JPG IMG_0514.JPG

LOL I just had to google a Tanuki.... Never even knew they existed... What a funny little critter.

Still for sale buyer decided to keep what he already had.

SW Wa. Looking at St Hellens out my window now... Sorry but Deff a ways away from you :)

Saw is pending payment again for the weekend.

Do most of you switch to a 1 ring piston when freshening up a 372xp? I see the 1 ring pistons cost more, of course, because they sell more of them. She was pretty dirty, slowly getting er cleaned up. Took the carb off and tore it apart, cleaned it out good, cleaned the needles good. These truly are one of the best saws though, nice power for sure. Im gonna run er for a bit, then plan to take the cylinder off and put a new piston in it, new cylinder gasket. I put a regular handle on it and just one smaller spike.

yupjustgreat.PNG IMG_0481.JPG IMG_0480.JPG

Back