• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp PHO MMWS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the main thing here is Jon is a cull who hardly cuts wood. He needs to stick with what he's good at and that's eating his bag of dicks. I realize this is a for sale thread but since the unemployed useless cull mentioned me for no reason other to be what he says he's not I'll reply. There was a time not that long ago where there were a bunch of goons ******** about the way this site is ran. Jon IMO is the last one left of those.goons. A lot of times when putting a fresh top end on a old bottom **** happens, no cull burning 4 tanks a year will know what WBF is talking about. It almost seems like Jon is trying to be some kinda trading post moderator with absolutely no power. He really doesn't know **** all about saws. all he knows is to read the labelling on guide bars and recognize some model saws. Jamie likely burns close to 10L a day of fuel through one saw. I would think no one would know more about how long saws last. Jon, is it true that you got on trimming Pubic hairs at the local
Flying J? That's your medicine, not mine.
YOU came into this thread bashing the OPs saw.
YOU openly threatened to knock Jons teeth out and make him pick them up.
Real big guy there.
I couldn't care less if you have 1,000,000 hours on a saw, doesn't make you an expert.
Self proclaimed experts usually don't know **** and just talk louder than anyone to seem smarter than they actually are.
The complaints about site moderation? Well the fact that your threat is still visible and you're not banned speaks to that on its own.
Will I be "discouraged" or banned for saying this?
Well, I couldn't give a damn at this point.
Go to hell and stay there.

YOU came into this thread bashing the OPs saw.
YOU openly threatened to knock Jons teeth out and make him pick them up.
Real big guy there.
I couldn't care less if you have 1,000,000 hours on a saw, doesn't make you an expert.
Self proclaimed experts usually don't know **** and just talk louder than anyone to seem smarter than they actually are.
The complaints about site moderation? Well the fact that your threat is still visible and you're not banned speaks to that on its own.
Will I be "discouraged" or banned for saying this?
Well, I couldn't give a damn at this point.
Go to hell and stay there.

Quoted the wrong guy chump! Let me guess. There is a thread about this thread on one of the AS **** talk sites. That's the only reason you guys ever come around. Wah wah wah boo hoo hoo over there then all the sudden your all posting here in the drama thread. Jons got some fresh bags of dicks so you better get ya some. He doesn't even chew, just swallows whole so hurry up before there all gone!

Quoted the wrong guy chump! Let me guess. There is a thread about this thread on one of the AS **** talk sites. That's the only reason you guys ever come around. Wah wah wah boo hoo hoo over there then all the sudden your all posting here in the drama thread. Jons got some fresh bags of dicks so you better get ya some. He doesn't even chew, just swallows whole so hurry up before there all gone!
S T F U

Get a life

Shame, Sham........er........Shane,

Is this another example of your methamphetamine, and alcohol fueled rantings and ravings? Aren't you worried that posting as you do will be detrimental to your Truck Stop Tongue Bath business?

Back