• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp/xpw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robthetreemanct

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Been a few years since I've been on this site and forgot my old info so here I am with a first post.

Looking for a clean 372 would really like a full wrap if anybody has one. May also consider a nice 046/460

Says the guy who has a flip phone :laugh:.
Here's a video of the xpw conversion saw from December, the rakers are a little high.

This is the ported XT, too many little tiny orange pictures on my phone to find the xpw, I can get some pictures of it later.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 9.05.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 9.05.16 AM.png
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 9.15.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 9.15.54 AM.png
    878 KB · Views: 11
I’m guessing if he wants one from someone that replied they would do it through a pm?
Howdy Matt :hi:.
Many times just posting a couple pictures I'll do right on the persons ads, prices and other parts of the discussion I'll keep to a PM most times unless they ask in their thread. Mark is right though, I've had people respond at a later date looking for the same saw because they saw pictures posted in a similar ad. Lots of guys will look thru threads such as this or others where they have been sold to get an idea what's out there and how much they go for.

Also welcome back to AS Rob :cheers:.

Back