• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xpg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the premium for heated handles was indeed $150 for Stihl Arctic versions. Husky/Jred was about $80.

The only feature that really stands out to my eyes is that this (beautiful) example has the older 3 position rocker switch for heat. Hope others can confirm/correct me, but I think this designates carb heating also. All the newer XT saws I have seen have the 2 position rocker switch which designates heated handles only. Heated carbs are still available in Canada on the newer XT's .....I believe.......GLWS

something like that... I would put this saw at 800.00 at the most. At 1200.00 I believe he will end up with an antique saw someday.:barbecue:

Found a new one for $826 with 24" bar

That would be for an xtorq 372. Not an old school xp like the one in this thread. Not apples to apples. There were some orig xps listed on a website for $999.99, but I believe they are all gone. I know the 2171s they had are for sure gone.

That would be for an xtorq 372. Not an old school xp like the one in this thread. Not apples to apples. There were some orig xps listed on a website for $999.99, but I believe they are all gone. I know the 2171s they had are for sure gone.
Might possibly be another nib orig xp, waiting to hear back. Most likely will be months before I know anything.

Since the OP saw has sold, I will drop this in-

I have some/most of the G parts for a 372- the FW, switch, stator, carb heating element, loop handle AV (has a grounding tab). What I don't have is the front loop handle with the heating element, and the heating element for the rear handle. Those parts are available from you dealer.

Here's a pic of the parts. The part in the upper L corner, in the black circle, is broken. Everything else in the pic is good and came from a working saw that took a tree to the body!

6afdd288c18877a3e94b6a5478ee622c.jpg

Since the OP saw has sold, I will drop this in-

I have some/most of the G parts for a 372- the FW, switch, stator, carb heating element, loop handle AV (has a grounding tab). What I don't have is the front loop handle with the heating element, and the heating element for the rear handle. Those parts are available from you dealer.

Here's a pic of the parts. The part in the upper L corner, in the black circle, is broken. Everything else in the pic is good and came from a working saw that took a tree to the body!

6afdd288c18877a3e94b6a5478ee622c.jpg
If by chance someone is intrested I have pretty much the same pile of parts for a ms460, I have the half wrap handle but it is bent a bit.

Back