• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372xpw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolmarkid

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hi, i am looking to buy a 372xpw running or not. text is best call 618-791-8356 let me know what you have or send me a pm. thanks mike

I have one but it was missing the serial tag when I bought it so I don't know what year, the factory sticker hidden under the handlebar says 372xpw but the part with the year was torn. I also swapped in a regular handlebar. That said it is the rare 75cc oem cylinder, matching top cover says 75cc and side cover says 372xpw. I have $625 into it so would want that same amount. You could get one cheaper if its the regular 71cc version or buy a busted one and convert over. Everything is original OEM, only other mod is another hole in muffler top to let it breath better. Runs and sounds great too.

Thanks Derrick but I'm looking for more something that needs a little talc to keep cost down

Back