• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372xpw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskyfan88

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 372xpw, pre xtorq, so 75cc with full wrap and the large spikes. I know they are out there! Please message me with what you have and we can go from there.

After having my wife leave me, I have begun to question my priorities.
I do have this one...not quite sure I want to part with it...but getting closer to thinking I may. This one has been started, but never seen wood.

Attachments

• 8301F142-A786-40A8-90B0-B77246300207.jpeg
    8301F142-A786-40A8-90B0-B77246300207.jpeg
    1,001.3 KB · Views: 108
  • B6B522CD-7D8E-4CAF-868D-D758C2D4F1AB.jpeg
    B6B522CD-7D8E-4CAF-868D-D758C2D4F1AB.jpeg
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 3DDC25BE-E62B-448F-92E8-220CCCFB3C7D.jpeg
    3DDC25BE-E62B-448F-92E8-220CCCFB3C7D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 112
I do have this one...not quite sure I want to part with it...but getting closer to thinking I may. This one has been started, but never seen wood.
Messaged you

I have been single for more than forty years so am quite certain that my priorities are. I am certain not going to male the same bad choices as before.
It appears you have quite an array of saws. What do you do with your saws?? I have made a living with mine and right now have about fourteen that have been used.

I have several new aftermarket 372XP's that have never seen wood just started to make sure they run. A few are for sale. Thanks

I was a little worried about having too many new unused saws, but people seem to like them. Like some things I never know when to say when. So I may complain about having twenty new saws try to get rid of some. Thanks

I was a little worried about having too many new unused saws, but people seem to like them. Like some things I never know when to say when. So I may complain about having twenty new saws try to get rid of some. Thanks
I will send you a pm message

Hey Ted, yea im looking for a 372 xpw. If you can send me some pics of one im probably interested.

Back