• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xt

• Thread starter Deleted member 117362
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 117362

372xt cases, fuel tank,carb, intake boot, top cover and muffler are from a 2018 372xt. Crank is used oem in nice condition. Cylinder was removed from 365xt, ground out baffles making it a 372 (someone had posted, to use side cutters to remove major part of baffles first, works great, then die grinder and dremel with sanding drum). @chipper1 ,can comment on condition of cylinder. Piston is used with new Caber rings. Case bearings are oem Husqvarna, non-metal cage. Oil pump, bushing, spacer, (new) o-ring are oem and oils a lot (will turn down). Clutch is oem, drum is AM, chain plate is AM, drive sprocket is new, washer (thought I had an oem, but drilled thin washer and installed e-clip). Brake parts are used oem with new oem brake handle. Muffler is oem, dented and painted. Top handle is from a 576 (reason for extra holes, I drilled). New NGK spark plug. Fuel line and filter where in nice condition, new impulse line. Cases and wide clutch cover where painted. New Husqvarna decal on clutch, rewind decal has a tear (I have a new one to send with saw). You can have a choice of 576 gray clutch cover, or wide clutch cover. Choke lever is from a 576 and a little longer than a 372's. Fasteners are mostly 27t, allen screw where used to attach muffler to cylinder and muffler to attachment plate. torq's holding plate to cases. Blue thread locker was used on cylinder, muffler and oil pump bolts. My camera takes great pictures, so images may appear nicer than they are in real life. I did a warm and cold (29F) compression reading on fresh rebuild, no run time, except to tune fat. Run all my saws on synthetic 40:1 e-fee fuel. This saw should make a nice work saw. PHO $350 plus shipping, send your zip and will give you a quote.

Attachments

• IMG_8352.JPG
    IMG_8352.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_8353.JPG
    IMG_8353.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8363.JPG
    IMG_8363.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_8355.JPG
    IMG_8355.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_8362.JPG
    IMG_8362.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8365.JPG
    IMG_8365.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8366.JPG
    IMG_8366.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8368.JPG
    IMG_8368.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8370.JPG
    IMG_8370.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 63
  • 0413191055_Burst02 (1).jpg
    0413191055_Burst02 (1).jpg
    954.5 KB · Views: 62
Looks like the compression went all sideways and then down :laugh:.
That cylinder was off a new saw that was only ran for a short time, not even a full tank, then removed for a ported one, close as it's gonna get to new for a used one.
This should go quick, no need for luck lol.
Did you hit up @lostone on this one.
You should just build the next one oe for him.

Looks like the compression went all sideways and then down :laugh:.
That cylinder was of a new saw that was only ran for a short time, not even a full tank, then removed for a ported one, close as it's gonna get to new for a used one.
This should go quick, no need for luck lol.
Did you hit up @lostone on this one.
You should just build the next one oe for him.
Sending out my new 562, thanks Cat 525, tomorrow and am out of 372p/c's and nice cases. I see assembling 372's in my sleep (better give it a break). Guy is suppose to be dropping off a saw for repair today, hope he cleaned it up.

Only about 50 degrees cooler here. Wet, heavy snow, just what we like to shovel. :laughing: Thanks again and will UPS your saw tomorrow.

Back