• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 394xp parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ondalay

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Only thing missing is crank and piston have all covers cylinder looks good bought it to use parts for 3 I currently own but have had no problems out of them and they are going to auction block today. 150 PayPal friends and family or half and half. Already boxed up ready to go. May consider trade to 25-36" b&c stihl mount. 20200724_164131.jpg

Attachments

• 20200716_181324.jpg
    20200716_181324.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 52
I bought it, and got a tracking number that hasn't been recieved by the post office. Trying to figure out some more info, and not jump to conclusions. Been in a bad place myself recently, so can empathize.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat with the 562xp that I bought from the same seller. Now he won't respond to my emails.....

I had several discussions with Ondlay. Seemed like he may have been going through some tough times. Here’s to hoping you get a response
All good, I was hoping he was alright.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well it looks like Ondalay is back as Puddin, he just got me for $560. User name Puddin told me his name was Don Holden from Hazard Kentucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back