395 XP pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pictures of Mark's 395

1. Mounted up in the mill:
GTG_07Small.jpg

2. Off the mill, ready to be used to cut up some kindling:
GTG_41Small.jpg

my 395 after eating a 130+ year old ash in typical english weather
Image027.jpg

That looks like a mighty most day you had there. I don't know how you do it - I hate working outdoors in the rain or mist, especially when the temperature gets up there and it starts feeling like you're in the rain forest.

Very off-topic: what are some good brands of umbrellas that folks like over there? I have yet to find a durable one that is intended for serious service, and I'm getting really tired of having mine break in the slightest wind. Since we don't live in an especially rainy region, most of what is sold locally fails within the first few uses. Especially the folding ones. Any suggestions?

Hmmm dunno the only brolly i own is for fishing... living in sunny old england you get used to it! one more not so detailed phot of the 395 up a tree
a>

394xp with 37" bar on it. last 2 pictures are a bunch of western red cedar blowdown i limbed and bucked to length for a friend. some of them were beauties with little to no rot. biggest one was maybe a little over 4 foot diameter. had some nice root wads flip around, glad the ground was flat.

That looks like a mighty most day you had there. I don't know how you do it - I hate working outdoors in the rain or mist, especially when the temperature gets up there and it starts feeling like you're in the rain forest.

Very off-topic: what are some good brands of umbrellas that folks like over there? I have yet to find a durable one that is intended for serious service, and I'm getting really tired of having mine break in the slightest wind. Since we don't live in an especially rainy region, most of what is sold locally fails within the first few uses. Especially the folding ones. Any suggestions?

Now that is some serious thread drift! :) I tip my hat to ya. (Just funnin ya).

I know this is an old thread and it's not a 395xp, but here is my 394xp just for the heck of it.

with 28"

394xp.jpg

with 54"

DSC04630.jpg

with 32" (saw in forefront)

DSC04603.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back