• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 395XP 850 plus shipping OBO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to AS Az.
Not sure where you are as it says surprise lol. Others will probably want to know as that can make a big difference in the cost of shipping.
Brett
You are not honoring the request by the admins about not clogging threads. Just pointing out hypocrisy.

You are not honoring the request of the admins to not clog up for sale threads with unneeded comments. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

You You are not honoring the request by the ad man's to not clog up for sale threads with unneeded comments. Just pointing out hypocrisy.

You are not honoring the request by the ad man's not to clog up sale threads with undulated comments. Just pointing out the hypocrisy

I never knew there were so many people on Arbor sight of that are millennials and I had to worry about feelings.

I thought you were all knowledgeable at least knowledgeable enough to look up where a town is again I listed where I am in accordance with the rules of the forum. Maybe the confusion comes from the fact that so many people don't actually list where they're from.

If I said something I members here dislike or disagree with please grow up a little. Seems my sarcastic response to your sarcastic comments hurt peoples feelings or sense of pride/honor.

Just felt a quick joke with a juvenile bit of humor at my expense was uncalled for.

Google it before you mock it. You show your lack of intelligence otherwise. I have Been lurking here since 2006. I never signed up because of this very reason.

Admins can correct me if I am wrong, but the post made about surprise is not to be added to a for sale thread to keep threads from getting too big and taking up unneeded space on the server. I read the thread rules about not making comments that do not directly matter to an individual interested in buying or sale of the item off the thread.

I started harvesting lumber and firewood 26 years ago. I am now a Disabled Veteran and can not do what I enjoy and helps my PTSD by being able to go make chips fly anymore. The reason I did not sign up here is I do not like drama.

Admins can delete me if they want if long time members jump on new members for knowing the rules and properly posting where I am from and what I am selling and at what price. If you can not take sarcasm don't dish it out. I should have stayed away, but I thought to sell a good saw to somebody here who would use it instead of letting it rot on the shelf. Instead I got sarcastic comments and mob like protection for your member that violated the rules of the forum.
My feelings certainly weren't hurt, and I wasn't trying to be sarcastic.
I took time out from a couple hr drive to the house to welcome you and try to help out when I was stopped grabbing a bit to eat.
I looked at your profile on my phone and all I saw was "Surprise" for the location, now that I'm home I can see that it is in AZ.
I I think he was just trying to be a sarcastic but. And he wasn't following the request by the admins not to make comments not directly related to the sale or purchase of an item
If the shipping of an item isn't pertinent/directly related to the sale/purchase of the item then what is o_O.
You are not honoring the request by the admins about not clogging threads. Just pointing out hypocrisy.
Yes, I'm guilty of clogging up some threads in here, and I will be the first to admit it.
Been lurking for 12 years.
So you have been lurking for 12yrs, meanwhile others have been posting useful information as well as helping others sell saws, buy saws, and helping Darin to get the post counts and hits on the site up by doing so.

I thought you were all knowledgeable at least knowledgeable enough to look up where a town is again I listed where I am in accordance with the rules of the forum.
According to your own interpretation of the rules it seems you are a hypocrite as well :yes:.
Here is a compilation of Kermit the frog vines. Everyone is here now for entertainment anyway.

Another example.

GLWS

My feelings certainly weren't hurt, and I wasn't trying to be sarcastic.
I took time out from a couple hr drive to the house to welcome you and try to help out when I was stopped grabbing a bit to eat.
I looked at your profile on my phone and all I saw was "Surprise" for the location, now that I'm home I can see that it is in

You should have done your research before making a stupid Sarcastic comment. You made yourself look like an idiot and I don't wanna be part of the forum because of you thanks good for you to know that you're driving people away by your ignorance

If the shipping of an item isn't pertinent/directly related to the sale/purchase of the item than what is o_O.

Yes, I'm guilty of clogging up some threads in here, and I will be the first to admit it.

So you have been lurking for 12yrs, meanwhile others have been posting useful information as well as helping others sell saws, buy saws, and helping Darin to get the post counts and hits on the site up, I'm sure that is more helpful than clogging up a thread, as is your responses to others wanting to support the community here.
So what So what do admins do about people who don't follow the rules of the forum? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be banned soon so at likes in the only answers before I'm b

I did not sign up because I did not have time was active duty military and running my own business and raising a family.

I'm I'm being a hypocrite to show your hypocrisy because you're an idiot and I'm following your lead b. ut at least I have a big Mac and fries works like today

And by the way please don't check the forum on your driving come on there's moms in minivans with their kids out there going to soccer practice

According to your own interpretation of the rules it seems you are a hypocrite as well :yes:.

Another example.

GLWS
Obviously you don't Obviously you don't understand sarcasm I'm just here to bust people's chops and make people mad now

Make sure you get your Dora the explorer bandaid for your owies before you go sawing again

Lack of knowledge is ignorance. Do not talk from a position of ignorance, be the expert on your ideas and comments.

The first response to this thread was one of ignorance.

This statement will probably be misunderstood by all here and responded to ignorantly. Prove me wrong.

Another example.

Somebody besides me opened the ball now I'm just here to dance until it is over. I,ll grease your virtual skids and pin back your virtual ears until the admins decide to shut it down.

Back