• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 395XP 850 plus shipping OBO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I said something I members here dislike or disagree with please grow up a little. Seems my sarcastic response to your sarcastic comments hurt peoples feelings or sense of pride/honor.

Just felt a quick joke with a juvenile bit of humor at my expense was uncalled for.

Google it before you mock it. You show your lack of intelligence otherwise. I have Been lurking here since 2006. I never signed up because of this very reason.

Admins can correct me if I am wrong, but the post made about surprise is not to be added to a for sale thread to keep threads from getting too big and taking up unneeded space on the server. I read the thread rules about not making comments that do not directly matter to an individual interested in buying or sale of the item off the thread.

I started harvesting lumber and firewood 26 years ago. I am now a Disabled Veteran and can not do what I enjoy and helps my PTSD by being able to go make chips fly anymore. The reason I did not sign up here is I do not like drama.

Admins can delete me if they want if long time members jump on new members for knowing the rules and properly posting where I am from and what I am selling and at what price. If you can not take sarcasm don't dish it out. I should have stayed away, but I thought to sell a good saw to somebody here who would use it instead of letting it rot on the shelf. Instead I got sarcastic comments and mob like protection for your member that violated the rules of the forum.

Sir, I have nothing but respect for those who have served our Country, and I do Sincerely Thank You for your service, but having served our country does not excuse all social indiscretions.

If you have been lurking here for 12 years, I am Surprised that you weren't familiar with Brett, he is a very active member, is well respected here, always willing to help when he can, and if does show any sarcasm, it is with someone he knows very well, and he would know that it would be taken in the Friendly manner it was intended.

I opened your thread because I am interested in buying a 395XP, but more looking for a PHO, as I intend to put a .404 sprocket on it, to be able to run the same B&C's as my 3120XP, so the additional B&C's aren't useful to me, but your replies to someone trying to help you, soured me on you as a seller.

The 395XP is a Great saw, and having 28" and 36" B&C's would be nice for many.

GLWS,

Doug :cheers:

Back