• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 395XP 850 plus shipping OBO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 395XP that has been sitting on a shelf in my garage for the last year. Bought it when I was still in Missouri and used it around the farm for 6 or 7 months. Has not seen heavy use, This saw was too heavy for constant use so it has maybe 50 or so Starts on it. Bought it the Gingrich Saw Shop in Windsor Missouri.

Comes with a 28" bar and 28" chain and a brand new 36" bar and a couple brand new 36" chains.

$850 Plus shipping OBO.

PM me here and I will get you my Number.

Azntve76 - what service? I've got 20+ years active duty Army; if you're in the Army, we've probably crossed paths at some point.

And while I have not much interest in a hooskie, I'm interested in the car that's in your avatar -- is it a '65 or '66 Galaxie? If so, need more details. If not, I still need more details.

Sorry for the hi-jack.

Scott

Back