• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 395xp for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wigglesworth

Booned
Reaction score
Super strong saw here guys. Lots of new parts.

Saw was split and rebuilt using F.A.G. bearings, with oem gaskets and seals, new meteor piston and a minty low hour cylinder. Saw shows 175psi on my gauge. New parts include top cover, air filter cover and air filter, AM jungle style muffler and clutch cover. Has the Tillotson HS298 carb. Muffler is modified.

Starts easy, idles and revs like fantastic.

Did I mention ridiculously strong?

Starter cover has a few small cracks, but is solid.

Also, not pictured, but I have new oem dual spikes and a new roller catcher en route.

Looking for $725 shipped in the lower 48.

I'll be posting a video shortly...

As bad as I hate to admit it, this thing will flat out spank a 066....
The 394/395 just have really solid port timing, and enough case volume for massive torque. Much bigger than an 066 tho, and not really in the same class. Sadly tho, it would take a really well done 066 to hang with my ported 385, and I'd much rather spend a day with a 385/390 than an 066/660

Super strong saw here guys. Lots of new parts.

Saw was split and rebuilt using F.A.G. bearings, with oem gaskets and seals, new meteor piston and a minty low hour cylinder. Saw shows 175psi on my gauge. New parts include top cover, air filter cover and air filter, AM jungle style muffler and clutch cover. Has the Tillotson HS298 carb. Muffler is modified.

Starts easy, idles and revs like fantastic.

Did I mention ridiculously strong?

Starter cover has a few small cracks, but is solid.

Also, not pictured, but I have new oem dual spikes and a new roller catcher en route.

Looking for $725 shipped in the lower 48.

I'll be posting a video shortly...

Hey, I recognize that display platform! A lot of nice hardware has been across that auction block and this one looks to be worthy as well. Very nice Jeremy, GLWS.

Back