• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 4 Huskys and an Echo!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up at .023"... about as good as it gets for a gasket pull! You need this 372... Acceleration is fierce, anyone local can try it for fun :)

don't get any better then that. last one i built was .026 with the factory gasket so i just left it in. major variation in squish with the huskies.

Second is a 2012 372XP. Full wrap, dual port muffler, deleted base gasket and retuned. Saw runs great and is ready to rip. Has large dawgs, wide clutch cover and high top filter. Squish is at .020" after gasket delete with plenty of pop. Great throttle response and fast to spool, and yes, it sounds amazing with that muffler mod.Asking $525 plus $25 shipping.

View attachment 497421 View attachment 497422 View attachment 497423 View attachment 497424
Im real interested in the 372xp. Im new to this sight so I dont really know how this works. But Id like to talk to you about it?

Im real interested in the 372xp. Im new to this sight so I dont really know how this works. But Id like to talk to you about it?
Ok you can click on my username and then click "start a conversation". You can ask questions, make an offer (although I'm firm on that saws price), or whatever you like. Welcome to the site!

Still here!!! Saws moving a little slow lately huh?

On your cs 600, does the decomp still work, does the mm make it a lot louder than stock, and would you take a USPS money order for payment?

The muffler mod is LOUD but I can weld it up if you want quiet. Yes the decomp works and PayPal ff worms great. Thanks.

On your cs 600, does the decomp still work, does the mm make it a lot louder than stock, and would you take a USPS money order for payment?
I would take USPS MONEY ORDER yes.

Back