4 of them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations! we have three (wife says there won't be four); the oldest is 14 and she's been asking to run my chain saws since last fall, got her to shoot a bow and rifles this year and she put a deer in the freezer this season before I did (I'm ok with that); definitely a strong kid /tomboy type and I'm ok with that too; told her grandpa let me run the saw when I was about 15, so perhaps this summer. Maybe my firewood production will increase next year :)

Closest reference I have is my oldest son with twin identical twin boys- just 5 months old now- heck of a ride right out of the gate. Can't help much as they are in NY, everyone else is here in WI. Best wishes.

Congrats! I always chuckle when I here/see someone having twins on the third try. I feel its almost like its a "here's your sign" moment lol. When my wife and I were debating having our first child we were in the parking lot of a store and watched a guy pull into the spot in front of us. We could see two car seats and one little girl about 5 yrs old jumped out with him so we were waiting to see if the second child was a boy or girl. This was timely because we were just talking about what sex we would prefer. Well, after he came around from the passenger side we saw two cute little girls on foot about 1 year apart and he was carrying two twin girls lol! We both had a good laugh because it was like #1 is a girl (strike 1), #2 was a girl (strike 2), 3rd try, twin girls, game over lol. Nothing wrong with having girls but if you were trying for a boy then that would be a downer. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back