4 of them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twins are awesome and in my opinion easier than 1. UNTIL they become TEENAGERS. They all suck.

well found out tonight the wife is having twins already have a 3 and 1 year old (girls) this is going to be a crazy ride
Congrats man! I always thought it would be cool to have twins, but after having our son here about 4 weeks ago (our first) I can't imagine the work of twins, at least not as newborns anyways! Wife is dog tired. But you already have a couple, so maybe we are just on a steeper learning curve than you'll be.
Cool, have 3 myself.
Nice. Hey IW, is that you babymama pic there in the new avatar...? Gulp...

well found out tonight the wife is having twins already have a 3 and 1 year old (girls) this is going to be a crazy ride
congratulations , i have twins too , and a girl ,the two boys are the twins , they are 20 years old next month , oh don't worry as they get older it just gets rougher :rock:

you won't have much time to get bored , that's for sure. :crazy2::laughing:..

nah, believe it or not i miss that crying in stereo thing .

Congrats man! I always thought it would be cool to have twins, but after having our son here about 4 weeks ago (our first) I can't imagine the work of twins, at least not as newborns anyways! Wife is dog tired. But you already have a couple, so maybe we are just on a steeper learning curve than you'll be.
Nice. Hey IW, is that you babymama pic there in the new avatar...? Gulp...
No, it's me, I wanted to put a face behind the name.

Congrats, fellow Dad. Teach them how to cut, stack and carry as soon as you can. Then sit back and wait for grandkids.

You a world record holder dood, that's cool!
I need to update my pic too, I have more gray now...:D
what?? and you just had your first kid?? how old is your wife??? i think everyone's aviator should be a pic of themselves... well, except for ironworker. lol. jk.

I have a buddy that is an aviator...he flys PC12s, maybe I'll use his pic...:D

you'd be surprised how many ppl never catch that. lol. i was watching the movie Avatar at a party and ppl kept walking in the room asking what we were watchin. i kept replying, "aviator." lol.
my buddy was gettin mad and sayin, "IT'S AVATAR MAN!!" LMHO!!!

Latest posts

Back