4 poplars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this thread has taken some interesting turns. We have run the gambit and now are entering a different arena of which I know nothing about. So who is the gay one anyway lol:laugh:

Well, I'm sure I'm not the gay one. Are you the gay one, Rope? All right, show of hands, who in this thread is not gay?

No seriously I really did feel uncomfortable when you were talking to me at lunch. You kept looking down at my knees thats why I gave you the side view.

Yes, you have very sexy knees. And thanks for clearing that up cause I thought you were flirting with me.

Dude, shut the #### up. Ain't nobody gay and if they were nobody really gives a crap anyway. you are just trying to take this ina direction that ain't yours ####face. Jesus ####ing Christ, give it up or stay on the subject.

The subject is you called us pansies for which I got mad and now I am trying to show you that its not us who are the pansies but you. I noticed you didn't call us pansies when you were on the job-site, pansy.

Last edited:
Yes, you have very sexy knees.

dan you are a good guy when you want to be and teaching plas is a good example, thats the closest thing to an apology you are going to get:cheers:

Man after reading this thread from the start I will never tease my wife about watching soap operas again. This was like a bad episode of The Bold and the Beautiful. Actually is there such a thing as a good episode?

Man after reading this thread from the start I will never tease my wife about watching soap operas again. This was like a bad episode of The Bold and the Beautiful. Actually is there such a thing as a good episode?

Guy called me a pansy that's what started it.

Now SOM, don't get mad, you asked, I told. Its not like I am looking to make fun of you, its just my perception. If you are that's fine, you seem like a good guy I am not looking to bash you( I never have) and if you aren't.... oooops.

Just don't be talking bout my pretty fingers and such, I just pulled the tranmission outta my 4x4 and also the front pumpkin.

are you really holding a grudge about the fingers man your nuts.

Well I can tell you this you are wrong, but I am sure thats not the first time thats happened. Although them big ears of yours would probably make good handles. The difference between you and me TMD is that if I had a problem with NCTREE I would have settled it to his face in person. Not argued with him over the internet like a 12 year old school girl. But I guess he had a point in calling you a pansy. You showed what kind of man you were when you foamed some little kids tail pipe, then bragged about it here like the child that you are.

Now I feel involved.

Last edited:
He is a good guy, Dano. Mother ####er not only found me a chip box but offered his number should my guys need any help when they were up his way. He don't know me, he definitely don't know my guys and he just threw out his offer with no question. That says a lot about a man. I don't even care if he's gay, although I don't get that vibe from him. You're an odd one, chief. You been drinkin' today?

Its prolly his Gaydar going off. They say gays have that. But it misfired if it clicked on me. I wouldnt make a good gay I dont wipe my ass well enough or wash my balls as often as I should

Its prolly his Gaydar going off. They say gays have that. But it misfired if it clicked on me. I wouldnt make a good gay I dont wipe my ass well enough or wash my balls as often as I should

at least you have sense of humor about this whole thing:cheers:

This isnt real life, its the internet some people cant tell the difference.

Just so you know Nc was in agreement when I said I thought you was a queer. So don't think any different. Now you might ask why i thought you were a queer I would have to say its bacause you seem to know so much about it. I mean you are always quick to post a defintion of some queer term when the subject arises and some of the comments you made to me had me thinking you were... don't forget to add that with the fact you look like one, right outta The Village People.
But this ain't about any of that. The little ##### called me a pansy cause of his own problems, not anything we did. He is mad at something ( I can only guess what) and wants to take it out on us. We treated him very well and there is no reason he should open up his mouth like that. Now , sure, some people that wouldn't bother but I am not some people. In real life he was nice as pie but now he wants to degrade us? For what? He has no reason whatsoever... and neither do you.
You? Well you jumped on my back a while ago. Maybe you don't like my jokes or my attitude I don't know. Let me tell you I asked the kid not to go screamng up the way at 11 pm with his turbo muffler. I told him it made my kid wake up frightened. he didn't seem to care so I did what I did. But he got another muffler so I called the cops, I haven't heard anything since.
So, what would you do if I came into one of your post and called you a pansy? Send me a PM telling me what a child I am? Guess what? I know and I don't care. Have fun .

at least you have sense of humor about this whole thing:cheers:

don't even try it. You were right there going " I know, look at the guy, he is standing there in the crotch of a tree like that". Go ahead, call me a liar. You are weak, give it up pansy.

Who the frig is SOM???

he is the one me and NC thought was queer. Stihl-o-matic. Least I didn't bust on the guy or his work like NC did. I just said he looked queer to me and I would watch myself round him. I am not relly argueing here, I am posting nothing but facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back