4 poplars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had the oppurtunity to meet a cop smart enough to pin anything on me well enough to get me to jail ( but believe me I have tried if you knw what I mean) so don't worry about it either. So please just keep that macho crap to yourself cause it don't mean squat.

This ain't about me and you so lets just let it go Ok?

lol nothing macho about that I was stating that if I wanted to I would violate you whether you like it or not (in a gay way which I think you would like). You are the one running around threatening to stab people in the neck (by the way I have killed another man before have you?). You just proved your self wrong... if you didnt know it you could be arrested for making threatening statements over the internet now. But with that said.

lol nothing macho about that I was stating that if I wanted to I would violate you whether you like it or not (in a gay way which I think you would like). You are the one running around threatening to stab people in the neck (by the way I have killed another man before have you?). You just proved your self wrong... if you didnt know it you could be arrested for making threatening statements over the internet now. But with that said.

I didn't make anymore threatening of a statement than you... or anyone else. So are you ready to stop acting childish? And if you tried to do what you said you would get stabbed in the neck.

Last edited:
I didn't make anymore threatening of a statement than you... or anyone else. So are you ready to stop acting childish?

nah man I never want to stop acting childish it keeps me young.

I didn't come on this site and call him that did I? think before you answer cause I didn't.

and I get it now. NCTREE I can climb just fine dont worry about me. I may not keep up with some of you younger guys in speed but I climb well enough to get the job done in a timely and safe manor and get me back on the ground at the end of the day in time to collect the cash and head to the bank.

i'm officially done with this crap, what happen to good ole fists and grits. Dan did you get a good look at my ugly azz nose it didn't get that way for nothing been beat a few times and did the beating so take your stupid guns and knives and shove them wear the sun don't shine. I am done with this crap!

I didn't make anymore threatening of a statement than you... or anyone else. So are you ready to stop acting childish? And if you tried to do what you said you would get stabbed in the neck.

at least I can respect you for threatening to shank someone for that.

and I get it now. NCTREE I can climb just fine dont worry about me. I may not keep up with some of you younger guys in speed but I climb well enough to get the job done in a timely and safe manor and get me back on the ground at the end of the day in time to collect the cash and head to the bank.

Wait. You put CASH "in" the bank? ####in' queer. lol

I just feel sorry for those that are just logging on and trying to catch up from page 26

I apoligize to all you guys out there for this but the guy called me a pansy. For no reason either, well one reason, he is nuts. You guys know how sensetive I am about that kinda stuff, I am sorry.

Damn Dan, nothing personal but really I mean where you live must be sheltered. Were I grew up names and #### talking were laughed at. It was the ultra serious that got there ass whipped real often. If you call me a pansy don't mean I am. I will say something like, thank you for comparing me to a flower and smile. I mean really, until they assault me or much worse my family, they are pretty safe. What does being insecure have to do with anger?

I just want to know why Nc thinks we are pansies.

Well honestly dude, you're a little small for a tree man. lol

LancasterPANov09048.jpg

at least I can respect you for threatening to shank someone for that.

So lets get back on topic. Why in the hell is NC all the sudden refering to us and this post ( previous to this outbreak) as pansies?

The only reason we brought in another guy was to shorten the time spent on the job. Me and Plas could have done it oursleves sure. We could have gotten one of his buddies or Jesse or John but NO, I had to look around for another climber. I regret that and doubt I will try it again... unless they sign a " no nutjob clause " first.

So lets get back on topic. Why in the hell is NC all the sudden refering to us and this post ( previous to this outbreak) as pansies?

The only reason we brought in another guy was to shorten the time spent on the job. Me and Plas could have done it oursleves sure. We could have gotten one of his buddies or Jesse or John but NO, I had to look around for another climber. I regret that and doubt I will try it again... unless they sign a " no nutjob clause " first.

I think we all get that. I never met NC and won't pass judgment but I know you, and I'd climb for you any day.

Well I think its time for a regional GTG we can arm wrestle over it winner take all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back