4 poplars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Dan, nothing personal but really I mean where you live must be sheltered. Were I grew up names and #### talking were laughed at. It was the ultra serious that got there ass whipped real often. If you call me a pansy don't mean I am. I will say something like, thank you for comparing me to a flower and smile. I mean really, until they assault me or much worse my family, they are pretty safe. What does being insecure have to do with anger?

I understand that but I dunno. I feel as though Nc truly has a hatred for us for some reason and we extended oursleves to him and he wants to talk ####. You bet it would have been a fight at the jobsite for that. I do get ultraserious sometimes and don't always let crap roll off. I said I wish I could but I dunno.
He came at us like that twice and we asked him what the problem was the first time then he was nice and now he does it again.
I think being insecure has something to do with it. As with Nc, I also want to make sure what I do in this work isn't, umm, too horrible if you know what I mean. There is a lot of crap always going around in this industry about who is right and who should not be doing this work. I get it all the time. It can be confusing to try to figure if you are the bad guy or the good guy in this biz. I think NC has this trouble as well as me. i guess if I wasn't so sensitve about all this I would just be a prune spiking hack but as I said i put all I have into it and expect people to recognize. I am allright if they don't but if they want to talk crap then I expect them to explain (properly) why they think so. S you can see Nc is unable to properly explain why he thinks we are pansies and that kinda makes me more mad.
I don't mind going on and explaining; like why we did the job we did, why we operate the way we do. Its important to me.

I understand that but I dunno. I feel as though Nc truly has a hatred for us for some reason and we extended oursleves to him and he wants to talk ####. You bet it would have been a fight at the jobsite for that. I do get ultraserious sometimes and don't always let crap roll off. I said I wish I could but I dunno.
He came at us like that twice and we asked him what the problem was the first time then he was nice and now he does it again.
I think being insecure has something to do with it. As with Nc, I also want to make sure what I do in this work isn't, umm, too horrible if you know what I mean. There is a lot of crap always going around in this industry about who is right and who should not be doing this work. I get it all the time. It can be confusing to try to figure if you are the bad guy or the good guy in this biz. I think NC has this trouble as well as me. i guess if I wasn't so sensitve about all this I would just be a prune spiking hack but as I said i put all I have into it and expect people to recognize. I am allright if they don't but if they want to talk crap then I expect them to explain (properly) why they think so. S you can see Nc is unable to properly explain why he thinks we are pansies and that kinda makes me more mad.
I don't mind going on and explaining; like why we did the job we did, why we operate the way we do. Its important to me.

It is all good Dan, I have had show feathers rise many a time when younger but no good ever came from it. I would rather be happy than right anymore, seems the older you get the less you care about opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back